Tuesday, April 21, 2015

This blog is a diary of the daily adventures of Nezdar, a veteran player in the world of Xsyon.  Xsyon is a wonderful, sandbox game which aspires to one day be an MMO.  The world is interactive, the depth of play is immense but Xsyon lacks players.

I will attempt to relay highlights from my daily gameplay which may be of some use to new players. Hoperfully I can also attract some attention to the game and help increase the number of people who actively play.


Day one.  I've decided to conquer the mountains of Xsyon by creating a mountaintop tribe.  The view is wonderful with the lake in the distance.  I've finally managed to hail two carts to the top of the mountain where I hope to build a nice home for myself.  You can also see in the image two large piles of grass.  Picking grass is the first stop in creating a homestead, many of the structures will use grass twine and rope so having a supply on hand is good.  But more importantly, since grass is a resource that is slow to re-spawn in the game, it should not be wasted.  Before terraforming a large area, I will stock up on this resource so that I don't waste it while terraforming.

No comments:

Post a Comment